Step 1: Social Reform -- End the 9/11 War nonviolently by completing the launch of the ideological weapon presented at BLPlan.org.
Step 2: Governmental Reform -- Authorize the United Nations to adopt formally the Earth Charter as a model for sustainable governance worldwide.
Step 3: Economic Reform -- Commission an international Manhattan Project involving a multi-trillion-dollar research and development program to rapidly develop and disseminate super-powerful sources of abundant renewable energy that multiply the planet's supply of available material wealth, raise dramatically the global standard of living and facilitate global economic equity.
Step 4: Educational Reform -- Develop a model for free, universal, high-quality education based on a synthesis of the Bill-Gates-funded Khan Academy, the Waldorf method, and the @HomeSchooling program suggested at BLPlan.org.
1) In an emergency address to the nation, President Obama can announce the discovery of conclusive evidence that Al Qaeda's leadership plots a Great Extinction event.
2) The U.S. National Academy of Sciences can verify the statistical trends in Al Qaeda warfare that constitute scientific proof of the doomsday conspiracy. This peer review of the BLPlan.org thesis would provide official scientific validation for the Great Extinction theory.
3) In a speech before the United Nations, President Obama can formally indict the Al Qaeda high command for plotting a global nuclear holocaust. He can officially changes the public designation of Al Qaeda members from "terrorists" to "Great Extinction plotters".
4) A commission of leading international experts can refine the online presentation of the BLPlan.org theory.
5) An open letter to Al Qaeda supporters can highlight conclusive evidence of the Great Extinction plot, a fact reinforced by exhaustive media scrutiny of the online indictment.
6) A billboard campaign can exhibit the BLPlan.org campaign poster to critical populations in America, Israel, Russia, India and the Muslim world.
7) A Hollywood feature film can premier that is based on an early draft of a screenplay presenting the BLPlan.org thesis in the context of a fictional drama.